Technology & Product Recruiter (FILLED)
- £55,000 plus Benefits
- Job Type
- Full Time
THIS ROLE IS NOW FILLED
Alderson James are recruiting for an exciting Fintech firm who’s future success is dependent on the people, process and technology they use to design, build and sell their products and data. They are therefore looking for an outstanding recruitment lead, to develop the team and enable them to hire best talent to the company..
About the client…
Every day our client looks to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their financial lives. They have developed modern, web-based applications that allow their growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. They reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
To achieve this, they are significantly growing their team and they need the best people to help them do this.
The team values that our client subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement – try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile – we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven – focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion – be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
- The role
- You will shape and implement scalable hiring processes and strategies in partnership with key stakeholders across technology, operations, product teams
- You will manage the end to end hiring process, from partnering with stakeholders to define job descriptions through to delivering offers to candidates you have identified and engaged
- Using social recruiting tools and sophisticated boolean search techniques, you will Identify the best talent for us.
- Use your great attention to detail to identify opportunities to optimise the hiring process
- You will help to grow our employer brand in partnership with marketing to attract the best talent
- You will use data and analytics to provide insights to hiring managers and the wider people team
- You will conduct phone screens and get involved with Interviews where appropriate
- Assist with organising meetups and attend networking events
- What does success look like in 12 months?
- You will have identified the best talent and successfully grown the team by consistently making strong hires
- You will have enabled the recruitment team to develop and implement best practises and established scalable hiring processes
- You will have assisted in making us an employer of choice
- You will have 5+ years’ experience in a recruitment role, mostly in house
- You will have managed candidates through the end-to-end hiring process, from source to offer
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You have impeccable organisational skills and an adaptable and flexible attitude
- You are commercially aware, have the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and manage multiple stakeholders
- You have the ability to manage competing demands, multiple searches, changing priorities and challenging deadlines with speed
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements