Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist – HIRING NOW!
- Up to €60,000 plus Bonus
- Job Type
- Full Time
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with Games recruiting experience!
Alderson James are working with a multi award-winning games studio with a catalog of awesome titles, as they look to bring in an experienced Games recruiter to their Talent & People team. You’ll work in a highly dynamic studio collaborating closely with the Senior team as you recruit across Level Design, VFX, Arts and Animations, Programming and Production.
Excellent package available, with relocation assistance provided if needed, considerable bonus and excellent benefits!
- Full cycle recruitment of Games positions at various levels;
- Working with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, developing compelling job postings;
- Sourcing passive, high-quality, games industry-specialist candidates through modern recruitment channels such as active sourcing, social media, network building, targeted advertising and advanced Boolean logic applications;
- Interviewing and screening candidates to determine skill sets and cultural fit;
- Researching and developing innovative strategies to recruit top talent;
- Constantly seeking to raise the bar, identifying and proactively improving processes and candidate experience;
- Regularly analysing and advising on pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders;
- Building a strong partnership across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team;
- Providing guidance, strategising and making recommendations to managers to improve recruiting methods and create more efficient processes;
- Setting up recruitment campaigns in cooperation with the Community Team;
- Attending and organizing events and career fairs.
Our ideal candidate…
- Will have at least 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience in the gaming industry, and a significant level of in-house recruiting experience;
- Has a built-in and connected network of game development professionals;
- Comes with strong familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Has experience with corporate event and career fair planning;
- Works comfortably with MS Office; Google docs and Outlook;
- Manages and prioritises multiple searches, projects and/or stakeholder relationships;
- Believes deeply in delivering granular attention to detail;
- Communicates superbly both in writing and verbally;
- Is a gamer or has an excitement for computer games;
- Takes life in their stride and has a wicked sense of humour!
We cannot stress enough that experience recruiting in Games is ESSENTIAL as is a willingness to relocate, if needed, to live and work in one of Europe’s finest cities – Amsterdam!
You’ll be supported with significant relocation assistance as well as on a highly competitive senior package with great upside bonus potential.
We’re looking for an individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment and who can network incisively to find world-class talent for the studio on a global basis.